Guarantee and Returns
Returns & 10 years Guarantee:
- Should the product suppled fail to meet the specification that you requested; we are happy to accept any products that are returned to us within 30 days, provided that it is unused and in the original packaging, reaching us in an undamaged condition. The return carriage cost will be born by the sender.
- Freedom Lithium seeks to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products. We can recommend additional capacity and or BMS specification if you are able to provide us with expected usage information in advance of purchase. If however should the product’s BMS has been damaged due to incorrect rated charging current being applied which is due to faulty or non-matched Specialist LiFePO4 chargers being used, then the product will not be eligible for a refund.
- We will endeavour to repair any products that have been damaged through charge or discharge outside the specifications as quoted on our website, after agreeing a cost with you in advance.
It is not permitted to send any physically damaged battery; as this would be contra to the dangerous goods regulations that regulate the movement of Lithium batteries.
- Should physical damage to the battery case occur through misuse or accident, we recommend that the battery is not used; and that it is removed to a safe area outside, because any indication of internal component damage could affect the safety of the battery. Batteries should not be shorted or exposed to excess heat as these may lead to fire or risk of explosion, as is the case with all batteries.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Freedom Lithium batteries are guaranteed for ten years against any manufacturing defects. Freedom Lithium Ltd. reserves the right to either refund or replace any defective product.
- A Product Return Number (PRN) must be completed and attached to the outside packaging of any returned product.
- This PRN is obtained by simply returning the PRN form to us by post or email, and we will respond within 24 hours. This simple procedure ensures that your product gets immediate recognition on arrival and active investigation.